Train the Trainer
We are so glad you're here!
Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) approved noncredit program to instruct individuals on LDH regulations, nurse aide/MAC training, and the knowledge needed to prepare a Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medication Attendant Certified (MAC) training class.
Class start dates:
- Students will be given dates to choose from once the application is received.
- $200 Tuition must be paid in full prior to the class.
*All noncredit course tuition and fees are assessed by each class. Tuition, fees, and other charges relating to noncredit classes are not refundable unless the training course is canceled by the College. If the College cancels a class, then 100% of all College-assessed tuition and fees paid will be refunded for the canceled class.
If you are interested in applying to this program, please complete the following steps:
- Complete an admissions application to Fletcher Technical Community College (current/continuing Fletcher students do not need to submit another application) online here: APPLY NOW. Select Healthcare as your program.
- Be fully or unconditionally accepted to Fletcher Technical Community College by completing all Admissions requirements. Admissions will notify you of your status via email.
- Complete and submit the “Application for Admission to Noncredit Nursing and Allied Health programs” located here: “Application for Admission to Noncredit Nursing and Allied Health programs."
Phone: (985) 448-7900