AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider (IN PERSON)
We are so glad you are here! Fletcher's AHA Basic Life Provider course is available throughout the year for those who need first time certification or renewals.
This noncredit AHA BLS course is for the Healthcare Career Professional that needs to know how to perform adult, child and infant CPR, Foreign Body Object (FBO) and other lifesaving skills. This course is taught in person over 6 hrs.
Class start dates:
- Students will be given dates to choose from once the application is received
- Additional fee: $10 for CPR card (This must be paid in cash to the instructor on the day of the course)
*All noncredit course tuition and fees are assessed by each class. Tuition, fees, and other charges relating to noncredit classes are not refundable unless the training course is canceled by the College. If the College cancels a class, then 100% of all College-assessed tuition and fees paid will be refunded for the canceled class.
If you are interested in applying to this program, please complete the following steps:
- Complete an admissions application to Fletcher Technical Community College (current/continuing Fletcher students do not need to submit another application) online here: APPLY. Select Healthcare as your program.
- Be fully or unconditionally accepted to Fletcher Technical Community College by completing all Admissions requirements. Admissions will notify you of your status via email.
- Complete and submit the “Application for Admission to Noncredit Nursing and Allied Health programs” located here: Noncredit Nursing & Allied Health Application
Phone: (985) 448-7900