Tips to Prepare for your Advising Sessions
- Log into LoLA and use the registration feature to look up classes.
- Make sure you sign up with your advisor on their sign-up sheet since most see students by appointment only during registration time.
- If you are planning to transfer, get a copy of your curriculum from the University to which you are transferring (these can be found online for most Universities).
- Read through both sections of the bulletin. It has vital information and dates that you need to know.
- La Board of Regents Articulation Matrix: This document has a list of all classes taken at Louisiana colleges and universities that transfer to other colleges and universities. https://regents.la.gov/master-course-articulation/