Fletcher Technical Community College has the following Career Services available to their current students and alumni. The Career Services Department can be found at the Main Schriever Campus in Room 127-B. Appointments are encouraged through ConexED at https://fletcher.craniumcafe.com/janelricca or by email.
- Career exploration offers you an opportunity to discuss employment and career options based on your interest and goals.
- Resume Building is available to help students enhance or critique their existing resume or help create one, as well as a cover letter. Online resume help can be found at Resume Writing: 4 Tips on How to Write a Standout Resume | Indeed Career Tips - Bing video
- Students are encouraged to discuss dos and don’ts before going into an interview and get helpful pointers of dress code and social media etiquette to maximize employability. Helpful tips can be found at Top Interview Tips: Common Questions, Nonverbal Communication & More - Bing video
- Career Prep classes are taught in the curriculum in most divisions, however, one-on-one training can be done by appointment with the Career Services Department.
Fletcher has several avenues available to their students and alumni to find job opportunities.
- Fletcher is proud to be a partner of Handshake, the #1 way college students get hired in America. Students are strongly encouraged to create an account and get started exploring job opportunities in the location and field of interest of their choice.
- Career Waves Portal 3 is a search engine for job opportunities for FTCC students and alumni. Students can get exploring at Career Waves 3 (careerwaves3portal.com) or by searching the QR code. Career Waves Flyer
- Job vacancies are posted and/or distributed by email by the Division Coordinators to students in those areas of interest.
- Job opportunities are posted on the Employment Board located in the Commons Area on the Schriever Campus.
Fletcher is proud to have a strong partnership with our business community. Employers are encouraged to create a Handshake Account and link to Fletcher Technical Community College by clicking the link Handshake (joinhandshake.com). Employers can upload job descriptions and connect direct with Fletcher students and alumni using Handshake. Employers can also contact the Career Services Department for internship and additional partnership opportunities.
UPCOMING CAREER FAIRS:
May 2 - Trades Career Fair (Click for info)
May 3 - Healthcare Career Fair (Click for info)
Career services contact
Director of Job Placement
Room 127-B, Schriever Campus