Records & Registration
WELCOME TO THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
The Office of the Registrar’s primary responsibility is to ensure and maintain the accuracy and security of the academic records of Fletcher Technical Community College’s current and former students.
Other functions of the Registrar’s Office include:
- Effective registration and enrollment of students,
- Overseeing the enrollment and degree verification processes,
- Producing official transcripts, certificates, diplomas, and degrees, and
- Interpreting and enforcing the policies and regulations of the College
Students, former students, and prospective students may use the links below to to access records and registration forms or obtain additional information
- Degree Works
- Enrollment & Degree Verification
- College Catalog
Records and Registration Forms
The following forms do not require log-in credentials to complete:
- Course Audit Request
- Course Reinstatement Request
- Course Waiver Request
- Final Grade Appeal Form
- Graduation Application
- Maximum Course Load Waiver Request
- Petition for Academic Renewal (formally Academic Amnesty)
- Program Change Request Form
- Request to Print Award – Degree, Diploma, or Certificate
The following forms require you to enter your LoLA credentials to complete the form:
- Academic Suspension Appeal
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal Forms
- Student Drop/Withdrawal Form – This form should be used when a student needs assistance with dropping or withdrawing from a course. This form should be initiated by the student.
- Course Add Request Form – This form should be used when a student needs assistance with adding a course. This form should be initiated by the student.
- Administrative Withdrawal Form - This form for should be used when a student is requesting an administrative withdrawal from a class due to missing the published withdrawal date. This form should be initiated by the student.
- Administrative Drop Delete Form – This form for should be used when a student is requesting an administrative drop/delete from a class. (This form should only be used if directed by an Academic Dean or Enrollment Staff)
- Instructor Withdrawal Form – This form should be used when an instructor is withdrawing a student from his or her class due to excessive absences. This form is started and submitted by a faculty member.
- Change of Grade Form
- Course Substitution Request
- Incomplete Grade Request Contract
- Petition for Advanced Placement Credit Based on ACT or ACCUPLACER Scores
- Request for Credit by Examination
- Request for Credit by Prior Learning/Experience
Nicollette Bergeron, Assistant Registrar
Phone: (985) 448-7951
Alexis Knight, Registrar
Phone: (985) 448-7939