Faculty & Staff Reporting Forms

Academic Misconduct Reporting Form

When an instructor becomes aware of academic misconduct, they should consult the procedures listed in the Faculty Handbook. If the instructor would like to forward the allegations for a more formal hearing, a report should be filed. Academic misconduct includes but is not limited to cheating, plagiarism, assisting another in cheating or plagiarism, and commercial use of academic materials.


Student Conduct Reporting Form

Any faculty or staff member who experiences a student conduct issue should report the incident right away. If the student's conduct is clearly and imminently reckless, disorderly, dangerous, or threatening to ones self or others, campus security or 911 should be called. For more information on violations of student conduct, please refer to the Student Handbook.


Student of Concern Reporting Form

Faculty and staff members may encounter students who are experiencing a variety of issues including problems in daily functioning (e.g., missing class, social isolation, change in behavior, marked decline in academic performance), mental health concerns, physical health/medical concerns, loss of family member or friends, adjustment concerns (e.g., social issues, relationship or family concerns), shelter, food or financial insecurity, or other concerns about overall well-being (e.g., interpersonal violence, sexual assault, safety concerns, etc.). The Office of Student Affairs can offer support to these students to ensure their well-being and academic success. The Office of Student Affairs does not provide crisis and life-threatening emergency support. Always call 911 in a life-threatening emergency or if the situation presents an immediate danger.


Sexual Misconduct/Sexual Harassment (Title IX) Reporting Form

If anyone on the college campus has experienced sex discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual and interpersonal violence, stalking, or sexual exploitation a formal report should be filed. All faculty and staff (except confidential advisors) are mandatory reporters.


If there are questions when filling out any of the forms, please contact Ethan Guidry, Director of Student Affairs at Ethan.Guidry@fletcher.edu or 985-448-7994.