Check out a virtual tour of our Schriever campus:
- Apply for Admission to the college.
- Connect with Veterans Resource Center (active duty, reserve/guard, dependents).
- Submit Admission Documents.
- Create/Log in to LoLA account.
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete online orientation.
- Pay for classes.
- Visit Enrollment Services for a Student ID.
- Purchase books.
Fletcher has an open-admissions policy and serves persons on an equal priority basis. An applicant must be 17 years of age prior to entry into the college. Non-high school graduates who have reached the state’s compulsory school age (at least 17 years of age as per Louisiana Revised Statute 17:221) are eligible for admissions. Applicants in this category are not eligible for federal financial assistance. Admission to all programs is made without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, or qualifying disability. A high school diploma or general education development (GED or HiSET) is required for admission into Nursing and Allied Health programs. Join our mailing list!
|Students in the following programs: Lib.Arts, Business, Gen. Studies, LA Transfer|
|Students in the following programs: Nursing, Allied Health, IPTN, Drafting|
|Students in the following Programs: Technical Studies, CDL, Certified Line Worker|