After submitting an application online through our application page, located here, the items below are needed for full admission. The Enrollment Services Office will communicate with students via the email address that is supplied on the admissions application. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your acceptable incoming emails, and check that account often.
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Registration with Selective Service
1. Placement Test Scores
- ACT scores can be requested through by visiting the ACT website and entering school code: 5033
- Accuplacer (Math, Reading, and English) is offered through Fletcher for $10 per component. Register with the Testing Center.
- Placement test score recommendations
2. Transfer Credit
- To receive transfer credit, students must submit official and final transcripts from the colleges from which the credit was received.
3. High School Transcript/GED/HiSET
- While high school completion is not required for general admission, it is required for entry in to all Nursing and Allied Health programs with the exception of Nurse Assistant. High school completion is also required to be eligible to receive financial aid.