Workready U Office
985-448-5925 and 985-448-5926
Thibodaux, Facility, room 110
Jamie Chauvin, Workready U Transitional-Program Coordinator
Thibodaux Facility, Room 110
Angela Gengarelly, Director of WorkReadyU/Instructor
Thibodaux Facility, Room N-101
Work Ready U
Our Adult Education program will get you on a path to achieving your high school equivalency diploma by preparing you for the HiSET exam. This exam replaced the former GED exam and is recognized throughout Louisiana as the high school equivalency exam.
You can now register online! Visit https://forms.gle/dUjiLznJWoSjbvLp9
Information about Registration/Program:
If you are interested in more information about the WorkReady U program at any of the locations:
- Fill out the enrollment form here
- Call 985-448-5925 or 985-448-5926 (for any location site)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the WorkReady U program through our social media accounts
HiSET (High School Equivalency Test, formerly GED) Information:
Information about Louisiana HiSET requirements, registering, payment, etc. can be found on the ETS HiSET website.
Fletcher’s WorkReady U program partners with Nicholls State University’s Bayou Education Opportunity Center (BEOC). BEOC provides many services to adult education students in the area and vouchers to help cover most of the cost of the HiSET test.
For more information on the Louisiana WorkReady U program and scholarships for adult education students, visit the LCTCS website.
- HiSET – High school equivalency diploma prep
- Tutoring in math, reading, and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Job search and resume writing
- Learn English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Prepare for Citizenship Test
For more information, class locations, and class times, please contact the WorkReady U office at 985-448-5925 or 985-448-5926 or email at email@example.com