2026 Strategic Plan
Strategic Plan Scorecard
Fletcher Technical Community College is an open-admission, public institution of higher education awarding certificates, technical diplomas, and associate degrees. The College is dedicated to offering high-quality technical and academic programs to the community of South Louisiana and beyond. The College prepares individuals for employment, career and academic advancement, and lifelong learning. (Approved June 2021)
Fletcher Technical Community College will serve a diverse population of individuals by providing pathways to higher education, workforce, lifelong learning, and personal enrichment. The College prepares students for success through technology-driven curriculum and a supportive environment utilizing academic practices that cultivate student success at the highest levels. The College actively engages business and industry to develop the workforce of South Louisiana and beyond.
Striving to produce responsible, lifelong learners who become resourceful, adaptive, independent, and productive members of their community, Fletcher Technical Community College values and actively promotes:
- Personalized instruction and service;
- Active learning and interaction;
- High standards of excellence;
- Increased student access;
- Diversity in staff, student body, and curriculum;
- Partnerships with businesses, schools, colleges and universities, governments, and community-based organizations; and
- Our cultural values of Transparency, Respect, People-Centered, Empowerment, Servant Leadership, Customer Service, Trust, and Innovation.
- Increase student access, enrollment, retention, and completion.
- Increase and improve partnerships.
- Innovate and diversify funding sources.
- Enhance Fletcher’s image and brand.
official business & industry PARTNERS
Barker Buick GMC
Byron Talbot Construction
Chateau Nursing Home
Cardiovascular Institute of the South
COMPASS Psychiatric Specialties
CORTEC Fluid Control
Crosby Energy Services
Edison Chouest Offshore
Grand Isle Shipyard
Gulf Coast Manufacturing
Gulf Island Fabrication
John Deere Thibodaux
Our Lady of the Sea
Ochsner Healthcare System
Performance Foodservice (Caro)
South Louisiana Bank
Sunshine Quality Solutions
Terrebonne General Health System
The Broadway Elder Living and Rehab
Thibodaux Regional Health System
Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government
Official partners participate in at least 4 of the following areas with Fletcher Technical Community College:
•Current Advisory Committee Member
•Regularly hires Graduates
•Engages in Contact Training
•Assists with new Program Creation