Summer 2021 Payment Information
1st day June 1, 2021
PAYMENT DEADLINES (schedule deletion for nonpayment)
- May 27 – 4:00 pm
- June 8 – 4:00 pm (for those schedules added during add/drop)
Dependent upon when you register, schedules will be deleted for nonpayment on the dates above. Partial payments will not secure schedules. To secure schedules one of the following payment methods must have been met: payment in full, enrollment in payment plan, authorization of financial aid on LoLA account, or 3rd party verification completed with the business office.
Payment Plans – Available Online only through LoLA (Options)
3 Payments – Available April 13 through May 15 ($30 enrollment fee)
- 1st Payment —— 33.34% plus enrollment fee due at initiation of plan
- 2nd Payment —– 33.33% due June 15
- 3rd Payment —– 33.33% due July 15
2 Payments – Available May 16 through June 15 ($30 enrollment fee)
- 1st Payment — 50% plus enrollment fee due at initiation of plan
- 2nd Payment — 50% due July 15
Click on the Link “Online Payment Instructions” for more details.
Note: Before you begin, ensure that the site www.cashnet.com (the website for Fletcher’s third-party payment processor) is a trusted site in your browser list. Disable any popup blockers that your browser may be using. Failure to do either of these may result in you receiving a “page not found” or similar error.
* An enrollment fee will apply and other fees may apply. The Cashnet Full Service Payment Plan is administered by Higher One, Inc. dba as Cashnet, a Blackboard Inc. company. The enrollment fee is considered a finance charge which is defined by federal regulations as “the cost of consumer credit as a dollar amount.” To make it easy for consumers to compare this cost to other forms of credit, Cashnet provides the equivalent annual percentage rate (APR), which takes into account a number of variables, including the number of payments, the term, and the principal amount. APR limits may be subject to applicable state laws.
FINANCIAL OBILIGATIONS (For more details refer to the link (Student Financial Obligations)
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the college and it is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due. Student fee bills are not mailed.
Withdrawing from classes and administrative, clerical, or technical billing errors do not absolve the student of the financial responsibility to pay the correct amount of tuition, fees and other financial obligations assessed.
Fletcher Technical Community College accepts payment via student financial aid, third-party sponsorship, and payment plans but the responsibility for payment remains with the student.
Any debt owed to the college as a result of failure to make required payments or failure to comply with the terms of the applicable program as governed by the College Catalog will result in a violation of the terms and conditions. Failure to respond to demands from Fletcher for payment may result in such debts being transferred to the State of Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, or other outside collection agency, for collection. Upon transmittal for collection, you are responsible for collection/attorney’s fees in the amount of thirty-three and one-third per cent (33 1/3%) of the unpaid debt, and all court costs.
REFUND SCHEDULE – credit given for withdrawing from classes
Summer 2021 – Regular Session:
- 100% through June 2 (tuition & fees)
- 50% June 3 through June 10 (tuition)
Summer Second Start Session:
- 100% through June 22 (tuition & fees)
- Refunds will not be given after June 22
Business Office Hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm