Request for Advanced Placement Credit by ACT, COMPASS, or ACCUPLACER

A student with an exceptionally high ACT, COMPASS, or ACCUPLACER score may be placed in an advanced-level course in certain academic disciplines. If the student receives a C or better in the advanced course, the first time the advanced course is taken, the student may receive credit for the lower-level course work by submitting a completed Petition for ACT/COMPASS Advanced Placement Credit form.