The Business Administration Program(s) prepares students to obtain the basic skills necessary for entry-level positions in the management, marketing, accounting fields or paralegal studies. Course work includes the study of business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, marketing skills and paralegal studies. Graduates of Fletcher’s Business Administration program(s) are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, and large to small businesses, law offices or industry.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education — supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence. ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. Every quality business program worldwide is accredited.
- ACBSP promotes continuous improvement and recognizes excellence in the accreditation of business education programs around the world.
- ACBSP acknowledges the importance of scholarly research and inquiry and believes that such activities facilitate improved teaching. ACBSP encourages faculty involvement within the contemporary business world to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to contribute to student learning.
- ACBSP offers an accreditation process uniquely focused on teaching excellence and student outcomes. And because the council believes ACBSP success is driven by the success of its members, ACBSP officers and members align those programs and the accreditation process to meet the individual needs of each member.
Upon completion of the Business Administration Program, students are prepared for employment as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Retail Store Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources Assistant
- Administrative Manager
- Auditing Clerk
- Paralegal and\or Legal Assistance
For students interested in transferring to Nicholls State University to earn a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Administration with the following degree concentrations: Financial Services Marketing Concentration, General Business Concentration, Multinational Business Concentration, Pre-Law Concentration a two plus two guide has been built to meet your needs. Please click on the FTCC Associate of General Studies Transfer Degree Program Handbook 2019-20 in the “links” section on this webpage for more information about this degree. Students can also reach out to a transfer adviser in the Student Success Center (room 127) located at the main campus in Schriever for more details.
For students interested in the Associates of Arts / Louisiana Transfer degree please click here for more information. The Louisiana Transfer Associate Degree is designed to provide students with an opportunity to complete the first 60 hours of course work toward a baccalaureate degree at a 2-year or community college. LT graduates are eligible to enter a 4-year Louisiana public university as a junior, with all 60 (non-developmental) credits transferring to the receiving university.