The mission of the Department of Institutional Research and Effectiveness is to provide comprehensive information to support strategic planning, decision making, and evaluation of effectiveness.
To achieve our mission, the Department of Institutional Research and Effectiveness:
- Ensures overall reporting and data accountability to prepare data to aid institutional decision making;
- Maintains knowledge of Banner to facilitate the retrieval of student data;
- Provides quality service to address various College reporting needs; and
- Provides a comprehensive planning and assessment process to facilitate and achieve College goals.
IRE Data Request
- IRE Request Portal (Available on campus only)
- For external requests, inquiries can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Dr. Carrie Cortez, Director of Institutional Research & Effectiveness
Darren Kraemer, Institutional Research Database Administrator
Cassidy Rogers, Research Assistant