The mission of the Information Technology Department is to build a quality and comprehensive technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment, and deliver quality, prompt, cost effective and reliable technology services.
Student IT Resources
Employee IT Resources
Employees experiencing IT issues can submit a ticket by logging into the Helpdesk portal or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employee IT Helpdesk
- If you need instructions on how to submit a ticket please click here.
- Fletcher IT personnel are often out of the office working on support tickets. The best way to contact them is via a helpdesk ticket.
- Support tickets & voicemails that arrive outside of normal operating hours will be replied to as soon as reasonably possible on the following business day.
With all of the hacking attempts in our lives today, LCTCS has implemented additional login protection for Banner called multi-factor authentication. They have chosen Duo by Cisco’s service, and have applied MFA to all staff and faculty links in Banner.
If you experience any issues with DUO please submit a helpdesk ticket.
SmartNotice is an emergency notification system used by Fletcher Technical Community College to inform students, faculty and staff of an emergency situation via email, cellular text or telephone. It may also be used as a method of communication during hurricane evacuations and college alerts.
**PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to sign up and to log in, update necessary information, or delete your account if you do not wish to participate.**
First time setup:
- Note: If this done on a college owned device (laptop, etc) you will need to get with Greg or myself to perform the install. If this is on your personally owned computer you shouldn’t have any issues.
- You will only need to do this once on the computer you plan to use.
- Go to https://vpn.fletcher.edu
- On the login page please enter your computer credentials used to log on to your WORK computer
- Click the Download link to download the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Once the download has finished, open and install the program.
Logging into Fletcher VPN:
- Click Start and Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- It will open in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
- In the open field enter: vpn.fletcher.edu and click Connect
- Login with your WORK computer credentials.
- Notification will show that you are now connected.
- The Shares drive will map just like on campus.
- Disconnect when finished working – open the Cisco AnyConnect in the taskbar and click Disconnect.
If you have any issues please submit a ticket with the category VPN Access.