Welcome! We are so glad you’re here! Thank you for choosing Fletcher as your college. We have worked hard this summer in preparation for the fall semester. We want you to feel safe and confident, regardless of where you are attending our classes. This fall we have three types of classes: face-to-face, online, and hybrid (a combination of online and face-to-face). We have created documents, forms, as well as signs on campus that we hope will guide you as we work together through the challenges this pandemic has presented. If you are a student, know that it’s okay to be nervous and unsure. Just know we are in this together, learning together, navigating together, and know that Fletcher isn’t just a “place.” It’s a family. And above all, the Fletcher family wants everyone to be safe, and we want you to enjoy your time with us as you learn. Please review the materials and documents that pertain to you, in preparation for the fall semester.
- The Student Return to Campus Plan outlines important information regarding class sizes, mask requirements, social distancing, and more. Please review this document before classes begin on August 17.
- What if a student or employee tests positive for COVID-19? This document describes what to do if a student or employee tests positive for COVID-19.
- How do I obtain my student ID? Student IDs are issued by Enrollment Services and can be obtained the first week of class Monday and Wednesday, 8am – 12pm, and Tuesday and Thursday from 12pm – 4pm. After the first week of class, IDs are issued by appointment only in Enrollment Services.
- Where do I get my parking tag? You can fill out the form at https://www.fletcher.edu/vehicle-registration/, and pick up your tag in the Business Office (1st floor of Main Building, Schriever) the first week of class. The Fletcher Parking Policy provides important information such as student parking maps, restricted parking areas, and security.
- Is the Fresh Market open? Starting August 17, the Fresh Market will be open at 50% capacity in regards to food and beverage. All the sanitation and social distancing guidelines will be in place. You are encouraged to bring your own water, as water fountain use is restricted at this time.
- Do I need appointments for services? This depends on the pandemic phase we are experiencing at the time. During Phase II, appointments are strongly encouraged to decrease wait times and for compliance with social distancing regulations. For appointments in:
- Will the Library and Computer Labs be Open this Fall? The library and computer labs are available to students this fall. The capacity of the library, computer lab, and study rooms are reduced for safety. Capacity will be displayed by signage and individuals will be counted upon entry and exit. Our library offers a variety of resources to aid in your success. Books, calculators, and other technology are available for check out. We take pride in our virtual library, which is available here.
- Is tutoring available this fall? Fletcher students have access to free tutoring services in math, sciences, English, and other subjects both on campus and online. The tutoring schedule will be available on the first day of class. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download the FletcherSafe app and complete the COVID-19 Health Self Assessment before entry to any Fletcher facility.
The app contains links to COVID related resources and Fletcher specific information including Return to Campus Plan, Faculty and Student Guidebook, Campus Maps, Emergency Contacts, and more.