Summer Hours – Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Summer 2018 Payment Information
SUMMER—1st day June 4
LCTCS Online – 1st day May 29
Payment Deadlines (schedule deletion for nonpayment)
- May 24 – NOON
- May 31 – 4:00pm (REGISTRATION WILL BE TURNED OFF UNTIL 8:00AM JUNE 4TH, $25 LATE REGISTRATION FEE WILL APPLY)
- as needed through census date (6/12)
Dependent upon when you register, schedules will be deleted for nonpayment on the dates above. Partial payments will not secure schedules. To secure schedules one of the following payment methods must have been met: payment in full, enrollment in payment plan, authorization of financial aid on LoLA account, or 3rd party verification completed with the business office.
Payment Plans – Online only through LoLA
3 Payments – AVAILABLE APRIL 10 through MAY 15 ($30 enrollment fee)
- 1st Payment ———33.34% plus enrollment fee due at initiation of plan
- 2nd Payment ——–33.33% due June 15
- 3rd Payment ——–33.33% due July 15
2 Payments – Available May 16 through June 10
- 1st Payment ———50% plus enrollment fee due at initiation of plan
- 2nd Payment ——–50% due July 15
Click on the Link “Online Payment Instructions” for more details.
Financial Obligations (For more details refer to the link (Student Financial Obligations)
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the college and it is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due. Student fee bills are not mailed.
Withdrawing from classes and administrative, clerical, or technical billing errors do not absolve the student of the financial responsibility to pay the correct amount of tuition, fees and other financial obligations assessed.
Fletcher Technical Community College accepts payment via student financial aid, third-party sponsorship, and payment plans but the responsibility for payment remains with the student.
Any debt owed to the college as a result of failure to make required payments or failure to comply with the terms of the applicable program as governed by the College Catalog will result in a violation of the terms and conditions. Failure to respond to demands from Fletcher for payment may result in such debts being transferred to the State of Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, or other outside collection agency, for collection. Upon transmittal for collection, you are responsible for collection/attorney’s fees in the amount of thirty-three and one-third per cent (33 1/3%) of the unpaid debt, and all court costs.
Refund Schedule – credit given for withdrawing from classes through LoLA account
- 100% through June 5 (tuition & fees)
- 50% June 6 through June 12 (tuition only)
LCTCS Online (Refund Schedule)
- 100% through May 31 (tuition & fees)
- 75% June 1 through June 3 (tuition only)
- 50% June 4 through June 6 (tuition only)
Business Office Summer Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm