Spring 2019 Payment Information
Spring—1st day January 14, 2019
PAYMENT DEADLINES (schedule deletion for nonpayment)
- January 3 – 4:00 pm
- January 10 – 4:00 pm (Registration will be off until 8:00am January 14, $25 late fee will apply)
- January 22 — noon
- Daily as needed after 1/22
Dependent upon when you register, schedules will be deleted for nonpayment on the dates above. Partial payments will not secure schedules. To secure schedules one of the following payment methods must have been met: payment in full, enrollment in payment plan, authorization of financial aid on LoLA account, or 3rd party verification completed with the business office.
Payment Plans – Online only through LoLA (Options)
4 Payments – AVAILABLE November 13 through December 25 ($30 enrollment fee)
- 1st Payment —— 25% plus enrollment fee due at initiation of plan
- 2nd Payment —– 25% due January 25
- 3rd Payment —— 25% due February 25
- 4th Payment ——- 25% due March 25
3 Payments – Available December 26 through January 20 ($30 enrollment fee)
- 1st Payment —– 33.34% plus enrollment fee due at initiation of plan
- 2nd Payment — 33.33% due February 25
- 3rd Payment —— 33.33% due March 25
Click on the Link “Online Payment Instructions” for more details.
Financial Obligations (For more details refer to the link (Student Financial Obligations))
Once registered, students are immediately indebted to the college and it is the student’s responsibility to check his/her Banner account for fee information and amount due. Student fee bills are not mailed.
Withdrawing from classes and administrative, clerical, or technical billing errors do not absolve the student of the financial responsibility to pay the correct amount of tuition, fees and other financial obligations assessed.
Fletcher Technical Community College accepts payment via student financial aid, third-party sponsorship, and payment plans but the responsibility for payment remains with the student.
Any debt owed to the college as a result of failure to make required payments or failure to comply with the terms of the applicable program as governed by the College Catalog will result in a violation of the terms and conditions. Failure to respond to demands from Fletcher for payment may result in such debts being transferred to the State of Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, or other outside collection agency, for collection. Upon transmittal for collection, you are responsible for collection/attorney’s fees in the amount of thirty-three and one-third per cent (33 1/3%) of the unpaid debt, and all court costs.
REFUND SCHEDULE – credit given for withdrawing from classes through LoLA account
- 100% through January 17 (tuition & fees)
- 50% January 18 through February 1 (tuition only)
Mini A Session:
- 100% through January 17
- 50% January 18 through January 22
Mini B Session:
- 100% through March 12
- 50% March 13 through March 19
Business Office Hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm