Requests for an official academic transcript are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse. To place a request, click the link below then complete the steps that follow. Transcripts are issued at a cost of $5 per transcript plus a $2.25 processing fee. There will be an additional charge of $1 for transcripts that are sent electronically.
- Read the transcript ordering information then click the start button.
- Enter the requested personal information then click next.
- Enter the requested contact information and enrollment information then click next.
- Enter the requested recipient information then click next. (Recipient information is who the transcript is being sent to.)
- Enter the requested recipient details then click next (or save and add another recipient if desired).
- Review your order information, edit the information if needed, and then click check out.
- Enter your credit card information then click pay with your credit card.
- Click the sign paperless consent form button.
- Sign in the signature box, certify your signature, then click submit.