Click HERE to view the student printing policy
Fletcher Student Pay for Print Overview
- Each semester students will get a Free Quota balance of 120 pages = $12.00 credit.
- Once the free quota has been used students are responsible for paying to use campus printers.
- Prints cost 10 cents a page.
- Any funds added to your account will be carried over to each semester.
- Students can pay via credit/debit card online or pay cash at Fletcher’s cashier window at the Schriever campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to print? 10 cents a page. Students are allotted a 120 free quota balance at the beginning of each semester.
- Where can I print? Fletcher’s library locations (Schriever Main campus & St. Charles campus) each have a Xerox for printing and copying. The IPT campus has a Xerox located in the student lounge.
- How do I add funds to my account? Please refer to the instructions found here.
- How do I use the copy machines in the library? Please refer to the Xerox copying instructions here. Librarians are also available for assistance.
- How can I check my balances? Click here to check your balances. Instructions are also avialable here.
- What if I have a problem and would like refund on my print job? There are NO refunds given for printing errors. Students are responsible for their prints.