Welcome to the Registrar’s Office. The responsibilities of this office include, but are not limited to, ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and security of the academic records of current and former students; facilitating the effective registration and enrollment of students; overseeing the enrollment and degree verification processes; producing official transcripts, certificates, diplomas, and degrees; and the interpretation and enforcement of the policies and regulations of the College.
Students, former students, and prospective students may use the links below to obtain additional information or to access records and registration forms.
- Academic Suspension Appeal
- Cross Enrollment with Nicholls State University
- Course Audit Request
- Course Reinstatement Request
- Course Substitution Request
- Course Waiver Request
- Enrollment/Degree Verifications
- Maximum Course Load Waiver Request
- Official Transcripts
- Petition for Academic Amnesty
- Program Change Request
- Request for Advanced Placement Credit by ACT/Compass/Accuplacer
- Request for Credit by Examination
- Request for Credit by Prior Learning/Experience