Fletcher Technical Community College is an open-admission, two-year public institution of higher education dedicated to offering high-quality technical and academic programs to the community of South Louisiana in order to prepare individuals for employment, career advancement, and lifelong learning.
Fletcher Technical Community College will serve a diverse population of 5000+ individuals annually by providing pathways to higher education, the workforce, life-long learning, and/or personal enrichment. The college prepares students for success through technology-driven curriculum and a supportive environment utilizing academic practices that cultivate student success at the highest levels. The college actively engages business and industry to develop the Bayou Region’s workforce.
Striving to produce responsible, life-long learners who become resourceful, adaptive, independent, and productive members of their community, Fletcher Technical Community College values and actively promotes:
- Personalized instruction and service
- Active learning and interaction
- High standards of excellence
- Increased student access
- Diversity in staff, student body, and curriculum
- Partnerships with businesses, schools, colleges and universities, governments, and community-based organizations