- To provide an intellectual, social, and cultural environment that maximizes student potential and enhances student success.
- To provide equal representation for all students at Fletcher Technical Community College.
- To focus on students' needs rather than institutional preference in determining priorities for academic planning, policies, and programs.
- To serve as an institutional resource to further the development of the student as a contributing member of the community.
**Every student enrolled at L. E. Fletcher Technical Community College is a member of the Student Government Association.
- SGA President - Jessica Fisher Courteaux
- SGA Vice President - Cody Charles
- SGA Secretary - Megan Deroche
- SGA Treasurer - Johnson Nguyen
Left to right: Johnson Nguyen, Megan Deroche, Jessica Fisher Courteaux, Cody Charles
Benefits of Serving as an Executive Board Member
- Gaining leadership experience
- Providing Services to your Fellow students
- Building your resume
- Gaining experience in the field of Government
- Traveling and attending very informative meetings
- Being a voice for the Student Body