Fletcher Technical Community College

Soar to New Heights.
CURRENT STUDENTS » Records & Registration Forms

Course Audit Request:  A student who does not want to earn college credit may enroll for no credit as an auditor.  The student must complete the Course Audit Request Form and submit it to the Registrar's office.

Course Load Waiver:  A student who wants to register for more than 20 credit hours in a fall or spring semester or more than 11 credit hours in a summer session must complete the Course Load Waiver Form and have it signed by their department head (or dean when applicable).  This form must be submitted during registration with the student's advisory schedule.

Course Substitution:  Student may request that a course previously taken be substituted for a specific course or degree requirement of a program at Fletcher Technical Community College.  The student must complete the Course Substitution Form and submit it to the Office of Student Affairs.

Credit By Examination:  A student who professes special competence gained through practical experience, extensive training, or completion of courses in non-accredited institutions may take a credit examination.  These examiniations must be approved in advance by the department head and appropriate instructor.  The student must fill out the Credit by Examination Application and submit the completed application and required application fee to the Office of Student Affairs.

Enrollment Verification:  The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing enrollment verifications. Click here for Instructions.

Academic Performance Appeal Form

Academic Suspension Appeal Form: At the end of each semester/summer session, a student's academic performance is evaluated. To maintain satisfactory academic performance, a student is expected to maintain a semester grade point average of 2.0 or higher and/or a cumulative grade point of average of 2.0 or higher.

A student not maintaining a minimum 2.0 grade point average for any semester/summer session will be placed on academic probation. A student already on academic probation who fails to maintain satisfactory academic performance will be placed on academic suspension.

Students are notified in writing of their academic suspension status. A student may appeal his/her suspension status by completing an Academic Suspension Appeal Form. Appeals must be submitted to Student Services by the date indicated in the written notification.

Academic Suspension Appeal Form.