Amsterdam, Netherlands | March 30-April 10
One Student Spot available! Take advantage of this opportunity!
Attention Fletcher Students. We have ONE IMMEDIATE OPENING for a scholarship opportunity to attend our Study Abroad Global Water Management program in the Netherlands due to an unexpected space opening up.
- The dates of the trip is March 30-April 10 – must be available to travel during these dates.
- Must be able to add a 3 credit course to your schedule.
- Must have a current passport or be able to expedite getting your passport (normally obtained in PERSON through NOLA passport office) no later than Feb. 20th (if you do not have your passport, please verify that you can obtain your passport this quickly through the NOLA passport offices)
- Must complete the application by Friday, Feb. 2nd.
- Must obtain a letter of support from a faculty member (faculty may email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Preference is given to individuals who are seeking a career that utilizes knowledge of global water management.
Program requirements if selected:
- Enroll in an online course, complete all assignments, and participate in all orientation sessions.
- Participate in all pre- and post-trip site visits. There will be a one-day visit per month during the spring semester to local water management related sites in addition to the Netherlands trip that departs from New Orleans on Saturday, March 31 and returns to New Orleans on Tuesday, April 10. The additional local site visits include Baton Rouge, Houma, and New Orleans.
- Adhere to all college policies and contracts as well as policies and contracts established by the Council on International Educational Exchange.
- While the college is pursuing financial support for student costs to attend the Global Water Management Collaboration Program, there will be some student costs required that is the responsibility of the student.
Dr. Regina Verdin, Vice Chancellor of Academic & Student Affairs
Main Campus, 200-E