Schriever, LA – Fletcher’s Workforce Solutions Department provides Louisiana-based business and industry the most advanced, flexible, and applicable education and training. In addition, Fletcher’s Workforce Solutions partners with businesses, chambers of commerce, and other agencies to create initiatives that address local workforce needs.
In response to a workforce need in the area, Fletcher is pleased to offer a Pharmacy Technician course for the first time. Technicians work under the supervision of a registered pharmacist in hospitals, home infusion pharmacies, community pharmacies and other healthcare settings. This program will prepare students to enter the pharmacy field and to pursue certification including the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board’s PTCB exam. This is a hybrid course that includes 50 plus hours online, 2 days of in-class lab work, and an 80-hour externship.
In addition to Pharmacy Technician, Workforce Solutions is offering the following courses in June and July:
- Pharmacy Technician* (June 17 – October 17, 2019)
- CPR Assessment (June 20, 2019)
- LCAI Residential Seminar (June 24 – August 28, 2019)
- LPN Refresher (July 1 – December 2, 2019)
- SHRM Exam Prep Course Hybrid (July 9 – August 15, 2019)
- CPR Assessment (July 17, 2019)
- 12 Hour Notary Exam Review Class with Discount (July 18 – 19, 2019)
- 6 Hour Notary Exam Review Class 1 (July 18, 2019)
- 6 Hour Notary Exam Review Class 2 (July 19, 2019)
- Class A Commercial Vehicle Operations (July 22 – August 30, 2019)
- Class B Commercial Vehicle Operations (July 22 – August 2, 2019
- IV Therapy Certification Hybrid (August 1 – September 30, 2019)
*Financial assistance through your local regional Louisiana Workforce Commission office and Motivation Education & Training, Inc. (MET, Inc.) or a payment plan option through FACTS Management may be available for those who qualify.