Process for Fletcher Students enrolling in courses at Nicholls
To Cross Enroll with Fletcher as Home, Nicholls as Host: Determine what courses you want to take at the host school (Nicholls) and submit an application by completing the following steps:
- Go to www.nicholls.edu/register.
- Select Course Schedule via Banner Self-Service.
- Select Class Schedule from the list that appears.
- Select the term for which you are wishing to cross enroll.
- Search for the course you are interested in and make a note of the course subject, number, section, and five-digit course number associated with the section. You will need this information for your application.
- For example: For Intro to Financial Accounting, you will need to know ACCT 205, 1M, 80005.
- Go to www.nicholls.edu/apply.
- Select Click Here to Begin the Application Process.
- Click First Time User Account Creation (even if you have already participated in cross enrollment).
- Create your Login IN and PIN.
- Click Login.
- On the application type menu, select Cross Enroll from Fletcher.
- Click Continue.
- Proceed to Complete the Application.
- Once you have completed all parts of the application, click Application is Complete.
Once your cross-enrollment application is received, reviewed, approved, and processed by Nicholls, you will be contacted by Nicholls via the email address that you submitted on the application. Nicholls will then notify Fletcher of your cross enrollment. After receiving this notification, Fletcher will review, approve, and process your cross enrollment with Nicholls. A course (XNSU) will be added to your Fletcher registration for the purpose of charging you tuition for the cross-enrolled course(s).
Your cross enrollment request is not complete until you receive email verification from BOTH schools. You must be registered in classes at your home school before the cross enrollment can be fully processed. If at any point you wish to change your requested courses, please do so via an email to email@example.com. If at any point you wish to CANCEL your cross enrollment, please do so via an email to your home school at firstname.lastname@example.org.