The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing enrollment verifications. A student that needs to verify enrollment status for Summer 2010, Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Summer 2011, Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 must complete the following steps:
- Go to: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
- Click on students and alumni
- Select I am an undergrad
- Select first choice “Verify my current Enrollment”
- Select Verify Now
- You must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Enrollment Verify User Agreement.
- By clicking the “I Agree” button at the end of the agreement, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Enrollment Verify User Agreement.
- Click Select a school and enter Fletcher Technical Community College and select the state “LA”
- LE Fletcher Technical Community College will appear, and click on the school name
- A message will appear about the dates you can receive verification for. Click OK
- You will be taken back to the first screen where you selected the school at.
- Enter the student’s first, middle and last name and your date of birth as shown in the example. Click “Submit Request”
- You will then be taken to the check out screen. You must complete this to move onto verification.
Please read instructions carefully as your card will be charged each time you select submit request.