1. Where is Human Resources located? What are the hours of operation?
Human Resources is located at the Schriever campus on the first floor in Rooms 107 & 108. Our office hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
2. How do I know what jobs are available at Fletcher Technical Community College?
3. How does the application process work?
Individuals should submit Employment Application, Resume & Transcript(s) electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Fletcher Technical Community College, Human Resources, 1407 Highway 311, Schriever, LA 70395. Qualified applicant documents will be forwarded to the Search Committee when all required documents have been received.
4. What is the salary range for the available positions?
Salary ranges can be obtained from Human Resources.
5. I have applied several times but can’t seem to get a job?
Applicant pools can be quite large and include many qualified candidates, which may create a competitive situation. Human Resources encourages qualified individuals to continue to apply for positions that become available. Before responding to a posting, review your application/resume to ensure that the information is comprehensive, accurate, and current.
6. How do I change my address?
Complete the Personal Data Change Form and submit to Human Resources by the second Wednesday of the pay period to be effective that pay period.
7. How do I change my name?
Complete the Personal Data Change Form and submit to Human Resources. Human Resources will need to verify original social security card. All documents must be submitted by the second Wednesday of the pay period to be effective that pay period.
8. Where can I find Civil Service Testing information?
Civil Service Testing Information is located on the Louisiana Department of State Civil Service website as well as our website.