A student who wishes to change his/her program of study after enrolling must complete a Program Change Request form. A student who changes programs must meet all of the program and course entry requirements for the new program. In some circumstances, a student may have previously met the requirements of the original program without having to take developmental studies; however, requesting a change may require a student to complete additional courses.
A student who requests a change to a Nursing or Allied Health program, will be enrolled in the pre-clinical portion of the program or in general studies until such time that the Nursing and Allied Health department determines the student’s eligibility for admission to the clinical portion of the program. The student will then need to complete the admission process required by the Nursing and Allied Health department. Upon changing programs additional requirements may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- having a high school diploma or Adult Education Diploma
- meeting the required entrance exam scores for the program
- meeting the required entrance exam scores for any additional courses
- meeting the age requirements for the program
- meeting the immunization requirements of the program
Change of Program Request Form