After submitting an application online at http://www.fletcher.edu/apply, the items below are needed for full admission. The Admissions Office will communicate with students via the email address that is supplied on the admissions application. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your acceptable incoming emails, and check that account often.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – Two doses
- Tetanus, Diphtheria (Td/Tdap) – One dose within the last ten years
- Meningococcal – Two doses OR one dose if first dose was given on or after age 16
- Males between the ages of 18-25 only
- Can print registration at https://www.sss.gov/
- Waiver for Selective Service
- These items are not required, but will assist with the registration process.
Placement Test Scores
- ACT or Accuplacer scores taken within three years
- ACT scores can be requested through http://www.act.org/ school code: 5033
- Accuplacer (Math, Reading, and English) is offered through Fletcher for $20. Register for the test with Student Services.
- To receive transfer credit, students must submit official and final transcripts from the colleges from which the credit was received.
High School Transcript/GED/HiSET
- While high school completion is not required for general admission, it is required for entry in to all Nursing and Allied Health programs with the exception of Nurse Assistant. High school completion is also required to be eligible to receive financial aid.